Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It didn't last too much

Just a quick post, no recipe (so if you are looking for a recipe, I am sorry. Look through the other posts) today because I am too depressed. If you have read my last post, you will know how excited I was because I got a job. Well, I though I got a job. Today I went for the second time to the workplace and I had the first hour of training course (requeriments the client must meet to get the service), but I didn't do the practicals becase I was not included as a holder in the copy of the banc accout I brough (although they yesterday they told me that it was not a problem, because it was my parents banc account and they just had to give me permission).

They sent me to open my own banc account, what I could not do because you can only open an account in a banc near to your home, and I was 50 km from home.

To sum up, I had to come back to home, with no practicals and quite disappointed. But my disappointment whas nothing compared with my indignations after looking for some information about the company in question on the Internet. Briefly, it is a swindle: you work a lot of hours, but it doesn't assure you a salary because it depends of your clients. No clients, no money. They promise you high incomes, but people who worked with him tell that is not not true. Also, the transport and meals are not included, so if you deduct all that expenses, the salary is not high at all, and you work a lot of hours. They don't register you with the Social Security either.

After reading all that, I decided that it was not what I am looking for. I am desesperate to get a job, but not so desesperate. I still have to do an investigation work this summer, and whith that job I would not have time at all. I won't sacrifice my studies for a summer job.

Sorry for such a boring post (at the end it was not so quick), but I needed to get it off my chest. Well, at least that will teach me that before accept a job vacancie I must know who I am dealing with.

4 comments:

renae said...

That's very frustrating about your job, but it sounds like you were fortunate to not spend any more time there than you already did. I hope you find something else soon.

Alisa@Foodista said...

I know something better will come along. Keep your hopes up!

kamran siddiqi said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. But you are very fortunate to have found all of what you did ahead of time, rather than after the matter.

You'll find something soon.

Anonymous said...

Damn! I'm sorry to hear that, but I am glad that you are putting it in perspective, and it sounds like it was not a good opportunity anyway. You will find something soon enough, so enjoy the time you have now!